ELLEN ADARNA AND DEREK RAMSAY ENGAGED!

 Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay is engaged?


Just a few weeks ago, the two of them revealed that they are dating. But then another surprise came out when they announced that they are engaged! 


See photos and statements which confirms that Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay is now engaged!


Actress-model Ellen Adarna revealed that she met boyfriend Derek Ramsay at the right time that’s why she accepted the engagement. 

In her interview with G3 San Diego in an Instagram Live session last night, the blogger asked her, "What were you sure about with Derek that you weren't sure about with John Lloyd?"

"Okay, first is the connection. It's the communication. And he [Derek] met me at the right time. He met me during the pandemic. I fixed myself, I worked on myself, I did a lot of inner work, so at that time [that we met], I knew what I wanted na. I knew what was good for me, I knew what was bad for me. And when I made better choices for myself, that's when things just started to come in and everything just made sense," Ellen said. 










Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post