LEGAL FORMS: AFFIDAVIT (IN GENERAL)

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
________ CITY                               ) SS.

AFFIDAVIT

I, ________________, Filipino, of legal age, with  address at __________________________________, after having been sworn to in accordance with law hereby depose and state that:
 1. ]
 2. ]    STATE THE FACTS!
 3.]
 4.   I herein attest to the truthfulness of the foregoing facts.

AFFIANT FURTHER SAYETH NAUGHT.
 IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereby affix my signature this ___ day of __________200__ in ___________ City.

_______________________
                                                                                                                                                           Affiant
 
 SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me, a Notary Public, this ___ day of  ____________ 200__ at _____________ City, affiant exhibited to me his Community Tax Certificate No. ____________ issued on ______________ at ______________.

Doc. No. ;
Page No. ;
Book No. ;
Series of 200_.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post