LEGAL FORMS: VERIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION OF NON-FORUM SHOPPING



VERIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION OF NON-FORUM SHOPPING

I, _______________________, of legal age, after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, depose and state that:
1. I am a plaintiff in the above-stated case;
2. I caused the preparation of the foregoing complaint;
3. I have read the contents thereof and the facts stated therein are true and correct of my personal knowledge and/or on the basis of copies of documents and records in my possession;
4. I have not commenced any other action or proceeding involving the same issues in the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, or any other tribunal or agency;
5. To the best of my knowledge and belief, no such action or proceeding is pending in the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, or any other tribunal or agency;
6. If I should thereafter learn that a similar action or proceeding has been filed or is pending before the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, or any other tribunal or agency, I undertake to report that fact within five (5) days therefrom to this Honorable Court.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

NOTE: AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT FORM CAN BE VIEWED IN ANOTHER POST UNDER LEGAL FORMS

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post